All active party quests are described below. Major and minor quests are grouped separately in alphabetical order. Major quests appear in bold.
- Take Down the Jackal: put a stop to his madness once and for all.
- Remove the Influence of the Shine: enemies are growing powerful under its influence.
- Take Down Thorn: remove a powerful force among the criminal element in Gotham.
- Save the Princess: save Aladressa de Grand from her captors.
- Confront Holly: a source of the Shine and a trail to the Jackal.
- Solve the Mystery of Andstrom’s Tattoos: Where did they come from?
- Solve the Mystery of the Orc: what business does an orc have in Gotham?
- Solve the Mystery of the Medallion: what is the connection between Man-Bat and the fey guard?
- Learn about the Masquerade: what does it have to do with Princess Aladressa?
- Investigate Holly’s church: what is she hiding there?
All inactive party quests are described below, in reverse chronological order.
Interrogate the captured Face of Thorn: learn what he knows about Gotham’s underworld.(30 xp) Attend Arnal’s Meeting with Thorn: a rare opportunity to match a face with an enemy.(30 xp) Respond to Red’s Signal: Meet Red at the Cheery Dragon when you see the Bahamut sky-light.(30 xp) Confront Arnal about Thorn: Try to convince him of his folly.(30 xp) Bridgebanger contact identity: Find out who supplied the Bridgebangers with Shine.(30 xp) Confront the Bridgebangers: Find out what involvement the Bridgebangers had in the explosions.(25 xp) Investigate Explosions: Investigate the explosions that went off near the Cheery Dragon.(25 xp) Save Gotham from Manbat: Prevent the Man-Bat from transforming Gotham into bats.(125 xp) Find Red: Gain entrance to the Shadow Cave inform someone named “Red” about the Man-Bat.(25 xp) Help the Shadow Knight: Help him escape from the swarming man-bats.(25 xp)