- Where are you from and why?
I am from Mithrendain, Citadel of the Feywild. I was born and raised there. It is the realm of my people.
- What do you currently do for a living and why?
I was the leader of an Imperial Guard assigned to protect the Citadel. Now… I am not. I am here in Gotham, looking for a girl, a princess, and that is my job.
- Who are your family and what relationship do you have with them?
I am the son of a Mithrendainian Nobel family, raised to become a great Imperial Warlord. My father is Arcarion Brom Ruldessta the third, and my mother is Brendalla Tae Ruldessta. My relationship with my parents is a distant one, they are very difficult to please. I have one older brother Brandarius Dagan Ruldessta, a scholar back in my home land. He is the “perfect son”.
- Who are your closest friends and how do you know them?
I have a few friends back at the Citadel from the academy, but I have since lost contact. I know no one here in this gigantic city, other than the few strangers I’ve met.
- Where did your abilities, skills, and powers come from?
I was trained at a local Mithrendain Academy within the Citadel, just like all of the Eladrin Warriors. I was a standout in my class, known to be able to dissect difficult tactical situations, and find solutions to seemingly un-solvable problems.
- What person, place, or thing do you care about the most, and why?
I am most interested in one thing at the moment, and this is a girl, the princess Aladressa De Grand, daughter of another Mithrendainian Nobel family. I need to find her!